Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OT: Opinions on Euro girls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ZSRMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2005
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi! I was wondering if anyone has a Euro girl doll and if so how do you like her?

    In particular, I'm wondering about her hair. My DD9 is thinking about ordering her. I'm just not wanting her to be disappointed in the quality.

    Thanks!
    Amy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute dolls, but their bodies are considerably slimmer than the AGs. I have one and will probably give it away as she does not have clothing interchangability with my other dolls.

    Taffy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ZSRMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2005
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! We have the slim-bodied Stardust Classic dolls Laurel, Allisa and Kat. Can the Euro-girls wear their outfits?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member momof3kce's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are a great price but I just don't like the expression on their faces.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by momof3kce:
    They are a great price but I just don't like the expression on their faces.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We just got one last week. She was only $6.95.
    I think she is cute and Cassie likes her, but when I lifted her bangs up to peek at her wig, it didn't seem glued on well and like I could just pull the wig right off.I didn't say anything to Cass and she hasn't noticed and for $6.95 I won't be complaining.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a few and i'd say the hair is about the same quality as the Target Our Generation girls. It's ok but i don't know if it would hold up to a lot of play.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love my EuroGirl as Aurinia, my pixie. She's in this imagestation album:

    I found her hair was decent and easy to style.

    Overall, she's a cheap doll. But at $7, I thought she was worth it and made a really cute pixie. I have plans to buy two more and rewig them and freckle them to be Jenny and Bridget at some point.

    The hair was fine to me, but I will say that they are not fully articulated. She moves like Barbie- head side to side, legs and arms up and down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •